Dr. Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarship
The Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
Scholarship value and duration
50% of tuition fees for a maximum of one year
- Open to international students who have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney by the scholarship application deadline
- Open to applicants who have achieved a distinction average (75%) or above in their undergraduate studies, and
- Applicants who do not currently hold another primary scholarship from the University of Sydney
- Student who have already commenced their postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, or transferring from another postgraduate program are not eligible
- Deferment of the scholarship is not permitted.
For more information
Student Administration Services
T 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
T +61 2 8627 1444 (outside Australia)
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.