International Scholarships for Advance Standing Malaysian Diploma Students
The scholarship covers 50 per cent of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program. Scholarships are available for international students who have completed postsecondary studies in Malaysian and are eligible for credit articulation.
Awarded to Advanced Standing Malaysian Diploma Students applying for the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Bachelor of Information Technology
50% scholarship for Malaysian Diploma students applying for one of the following programs with advanced standing:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Scholarship application on-line form below
- Selection of the scholarship is based on academic merit.
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone Tel: +61 7 3365 3728
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: