University of Queensland International Scholarship for Advanced Standing Students
Awarded to students studying in the field of Engineering (Honours), IT and Multimedia Design.
The scholarships are available for students applying for one of the following programs with credit from
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design
The successful applicants must be classed as an international student in Australia
(Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
About the award
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program.
The scholarships are available for international students who have completed postsecondary studies and are
eligible for credit articulation.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the Faculty Office:
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone: +61 7 3365 4777
Fax: +61 7 3365 4444
The scholarship application must be received by:
31 October the previous year for a Semester 1 (February) commencement, or
30 April for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Faculty of Engineering Architecture and Information Technology
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: