International Scholarship for advanced standing students (all countries)
The scholarship covers 50 per cent of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program.
Scholarships are available for international students who have completed post-secondary studies and are eligible for credit articulation. The successful applicants must be classed as an international student in Australia. (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
The scholarships are available for students applying for one of the following programs with credit from
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
The successful applicants must be classed as an international student in Australia
(Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
This scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
How to apply
1. Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office.
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number
3. Complete the Scholarship application form on-line below.
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone Tel: +61 7 3365 3728
The scholarship application must be received by:
31 October the previous year for a Semester 1 (February) commencement, or
30 April for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Faculty of Engineering Architecture and Information Technology
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: