MBA Student Scholarship
UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen (14) 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year. Scholarship applications are only open to new students each semester.
The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 month timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
For scholarship holders who do not continue to meet all of the requirements of the program, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student will not be eligible to re-apply for any MBA scholarship.
How to apply?
- Meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA); and
- Provide a personal statement in video format*, of no more than five minutes in length, answering the following three questions tell the Scholarship Panel,
- About your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- About a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place
- Provide your CV and two written work related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
Terms and conditions
Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process within two months of the closing date. No late applications will be considered. Not every scholarship will be awarded annual.
The Scholarship Panel considers the applicants academic merit, managerial experience, community involvement, and personal statement responses in their deliberations. Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.
Scholarship deferrals to future semesters are not permitted. Scholarships will not be extended beyond the 24 month timeframe.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the MBA Director whose decision is final.
Further information is available from the MBA Student Liaison Team. Telephone +61 7 3346 8100 or email email@example.com.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.