Scientia Fellows II - First Call - 54 MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships in Health Life Sciences
SCIENTIA FELLOWS is a transnational research fellowship programme in the field of Health Life Sciences launched and managed by the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Oslo. It is partly funded by the EU Horizon 2020 under the Maria Skłodowska-Curie scheme – Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND).
SCIENTIA FELLOWS is committed to support experienced researchers by providing them with excellent research environments and opportunities for career development. The programme supports innovation activities and cross-sectoral collaborations.
In call 1 we offer 54 positions in over 30 broad thematic areas within Health Life Sciences.
- Excellent research environments
- International collaboration and networking
- Cross-sectoral opportunities
- Career advancement
- Good working conditions
- Access to research and transferable skills training
- Access to special career development programmes: the Postdoctoral programme and School of Health Innovation
- Salary NOK 515 000 per annum depending on qualifications in position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (position code 1352) or Researcher (position code 1109/1108). The salary level will be assessed for each individual employee based on current regulations. See further details about salary on our website, under Terms and conditions.
Researchers from all countries are eligible for the programme, yet they must be fluent in English (both written and spoken) and:
• possess a PhD degree (at the latest by 1 November 2019), or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience since obtaining a university diploma.
• comply with the mobility requirements that depend on the chosen fellowship scheme
For all fellowships, in order to be eligible a researcher must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to the Call deadline.
For details, see Guide for Applicants on our website.
Types of fellowships
• Incoming – for postdoctoral researchers from all over the world (who have not resided or carried out their main activity in Norway for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to Call deadline) willing to conduct their research work at the University of Oslo. (duration 12-36 months)
• Outgoing – for postdoctoral researchers from all over the world, who apply to work as a seconded/visiting researcher in a host organisation outside Norway (provided that they have not resided or carried out their main activity in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to Call deadline) and to continue with a reintegration phase at the University of Oslo. (duration 12-24 months + 12 months)
Incoming fellowships: University of Oslo.
Outgoing: Stanford University (USA), Imperial College London (UK), University of Cambridge (UK), Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford Institute of Medicine (USA), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases,Rockville (USA), University of Würzburg (DE), Germany, University of Chicago (USA).
There are 35 broad thematic areas in Call 1.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: