Postdoctoral Fellow in Evaluation of Public Health Policies
Applications are invited for a 2 year position (100 %) as Postdoctoral Fellow in Policy Evaluation to be employed by the Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo.
The Postdoctor will work in a European “Policy Evaluation Network (PEN)” which is an action under the Joint Programming Initiative “A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life” (JPI HDHL) (https://www.healthydietforhealthylife.eu/) coordinated by the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology – BIPS, Germany. The position is financed by a grant from the Research Council of Norway. PEN aims to establish a multi-disciplinary research network for the monitoring, benchmarking and evaluation of policies that affect dietary and physical activity as well as sedentary behaviour with a standardized approach across Europe. The network focuses on evaluation of policy implementation and impact, but not on how policies are developed.
- PhD in implementation science, social sciences or health sciences (e.g. psychology, sociology, public health, nutrition, physical activity)
- Skills and experience in both quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
The following qualifications will count in the assessment of the applicants:
- Previous experience in evaluation, implementation or policy research
- Previous experience from working on large, cross-cultural projects
- Salary NOK 515 200 – 555 100 per annum depending on qualifications in a position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (position code 1352)
- A professionally stimulating working environment
- Attractive welfare benefits and a generous pension agreement
- Access to public health services through membership of the National Insurance Scheme
- Participation in the Postdoctoral Programme at the Faculty of Medicine
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.