PhD Research Fellowship in Systems Neurophysiology
Applications are invited for a 3 (or 4) year position in a Research Fellowship as PhD Candidate in neurophysiology (brain states and consciousness) to be based at the Brain Signaling Group, Physiology section, Department of Molecular Medicine, Institute of Basal Medical Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Neuroscience or Physiology, or an MD degree, achieved within July 30, 2019.
- The Master’s degree must include a thesis of at least 30 ECTS.
- The Master’s thesis must correspond to the grade B or better in the Norwegian educational system.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A vibrant international research environment.
- Salary NOK 449 400 – 505 800 per annum depending on qualifications in a position as PhD Research fellow, (position code 1017)
- Attractive welfare benefits and a generous pension agreement, in addition to Oslo’s family-friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.