Join the next generation of outstanding research leaders. Apply now for an Anne McLaren or Nottingham Research Fellowship.
Our prestigious fellowship schemes are a fundamental part of our mission for the delivery of exceptional research that changes lives in the UK and across the world.
We are recruiting 100 Nottingham and Anne McLaren Research Fellows to help us achieve this vision.
As one of our fellows, you will enhance our diverse, thriving community of outstanding early career researchers. You will join a University with an international reputation for transformative discoveries and:
- Take a prestigious first step into an independent research career
- Receive three year’s independent research funding
- Have a role linked to a permanent academic position at the University
Please register your interest by 22 August 2019 via the relevant school/faculty vacancy. Please discuss your research proposal with your host school/faculty.
Expected start date for successful fellows is June 2020.
Our fellowship schemes
We have two schemes, each offering the same package of support:
- Anne McLaren Fellowships are aimed at outstanding female scholars in science, technology, engineering and medicine, who are at the early stage of their academic careers and wish to establish a research career in the UK
- Nottingham Research Fellowships are targeted at exceptional postdoctoral researchers in all academic disciplines represented at the University
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.