The Faculty of Health and Medicine is offering two PhD scholarships for research projects in mental health that align to the Ghanaian mental health reform agenda.
The UON President's Ghanaian scholarships provide:
- 50% of the annual living allowance per annum **
- A full tuition fee scholarship
- Overseas student health cover
The Scholarship may also include:
- A relocation allowance (up to $2,020)
- A thesis allowance (up to $500)
Forward your CV, research proposal and supporting documentation to Shirley.Savy@newcastle.edu.au by 30 November 2016. Successful applicants will be asked to formally submit a Higher Degree Research application to UON.
Contact: A / Prof Chris Kewley
Phone: +61 2 49215751