This annual scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to four students per year with a $4,000 reduction in the tuition fees for the coursework Master of Laws (LLM) program that will commence in the Law School in 2015.
Applicable to: International Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
- Be an International student
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript
- A statement explaining your financial situation and how the scholarship would assist with your future studies.
Four (4) or more scholarships will be offered annually. These scholarships provide $2,000.00 for the student's first semester in the program, and $2,000.00 for the student's second semester in the program, provided they remain eligible.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Financial Need
- Performance at Interview
- Faculty of Business and Law
Closing date: Monday 10 August 2015
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: