This annual scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to four students per year with a $4,000 reduction in the tuition fees for the coursework Master of Laws (LLM) program that will commence in the Law School in 2015.
Applicable to: International Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
- Be an International student
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Financial Need
- Performance at Interview
- Faculty of Business and Law
Closing date: Monday 10 August 2015