University of Newcastle Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarships
This scholarship was established to provide up to four students each year with financial support to the value of $4000 toward the coursework costs of the Master of Laws (LLM) program.
Applicable to: International Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:]
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship of equal or more substantial benefit for the same program.
- Be an International student
Two (2) scholarships will be offered annually. These scholarships provide $2,000 for the student's first semester in the program, and $2,000 for the student's second semester in the program, provided scholarship criteria are met and payable after satisfactory academic progress has been demonstrated
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Financial Need
- Performance at Interview
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759