The Clyde Higgs Postgraduate Scholarship
An award of £5,000 is available for home students.
Number of awards
An award of £5,000 is available for to up to five Postgraduate home students on the following courses:
- MSc Agricultural and Environmental Science
- MSc Organic Farming and Food Production Systems
- MSc in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust
The Clyde Higgs Scholarships are generously funded by the Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust which aims to help the advancement of Agriculture.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be a home student, ordinarily resident in the UK
- have been accepted onto one of the above courses on either a full- or part-time basis.
How to apply
Applications must be received on this application form no later than 14 October 2016.
Applications will be judged on academic potential, enthusiasm and aptitude for the chosen programme of study. The recipients are required to provide the Trustees of The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust with an annual report.
Applications are accepted electronically at:
Please label the subject of your email '2016-17 PG Clyde Higgs'.
Queries should be directed to:
0191 208 8745
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: