UNE PVCR International Postgraduate Agricultural Research Award
The UNE PVCR International Postgraduate Agricultural Research Award (UNE PIPARA) is a scholarship available to high quality doctoral research candidates who wish to enrol at UNE to undertake the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I, a specialised PhD program based on the fundamentals of innovation.
The Scholarship is available to applicants who are residents of the following countries: Malaysia, Philippines, Bhutan, Vietnam and India.
This scholarship is focused on enhancing international collaborative agricultural and agribusiness research and development activities in the following areas:
- food security
- agriculture technology
- agriculture production
- agriculture production technology
- STEM education
- Five UNE PIPARA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- These Awards are for commencement of candidature from 1 January 2018
- The UNE PIPARA provides a stipend of AU$26,682 per annum, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
- The Awards are for a maximum duration of 4 years for a Doctoral degree, Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I.
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
UNE PIPARA Round Dates:
Applications can only be accepted during Scholarship Round Dates
10 April 2017
|19 May 2017|
A fixed rate of AU$26,682 per annum, tax free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
The award is for a maximum of four years for a Doctoral degree, Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I.
How to apply:
Please refer to information on the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I before commencing your application.
Please complete the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I Application Form. This form is for both the candidature and scholarship application. Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
All applicants are also required to complete a Innovation Project Prospectus along with the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) (PhD.I) Application Form.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: