University of New England International Postgraduate Research Award
The UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (UNE IPRA) is a new scholarship being offered to top quality international candidates who wish to enrol in a research degree at UNE. Candidates who would normally apply for an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) are encouraged to apply.
- Up to 25 UNE IPRA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- These Awards are for commencement of candidature between 1 January 2017 and 31 March 2017 (Awards will not normally be available for commencement later than 31 March 2017)
- The UNE IPRA provides a stipend of $26,000AUD per annum, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
- The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
IPRA Round Dates:
(Applications can only be accepted during Scholarship Round Dates)
|Opens||18 April 2016||Closes||30 June 2016|
A fixed rate of AU$26,000 per annum tax free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
Three years full-time for a doctoral degree, two years full-time for a Research Master's degree.
How to apply
Please make sure you read the International Students Scholarship Application Guidelines.
Complete the International Students Scholarship Application Form.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.