Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship
This award recognises an outstanding coursework student commencing the Master of Engineering in an automotive-related major. On July 1, 2014, Alan Mulally stepped down as President and Chief Executive Officer of Ford Motor Company. To honour his outstanding service, Ford established a new global scholarship program – The Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship. The program will support the awarding of ten US $10,000 scholarships to outstanding engineering students at ten premiere partner universities around the globe – one scholarship winner per school.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be in your first year (2020 start-year or mid-year intake) of one of the following courses/disciplines within the Melbourne School of Engineering:
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Master of Computer Science
- Have achieved a minimum WAM of 80 in your most recent degree course completed prior to commencing your current course
- demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering
- demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- a minimum WAM of 80 in previous course
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership role in academic or community based-settings (e.g. on-campus organizations, community volunteer work, other engineering-related activities)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: