10 study grants for the Faculty of Informatics
The Università della Svizzera italiana organises a contest for 10 study grants for students admitted to the first year of one of the Master programs offered by the Faculty of Informatics for the academic year 2017/2018. Each grant corresponds to the annual tuition fee and is renewable for another year.
Conditions for participation
• Applicants must have obtained the Bachelor’s degree (passed all exams and defended the thesis) by July 31st, 2017 with a cumulative GPA of at least 80/100.
• Applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a Master program at the Faculty of Informatics of USI beginning in September 2017.
• Applications must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
• Application deadline: July 31st, 2017.
• Incomplete or late applications will not be taken into consideration.
• All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their requests by August 18th, 2017
Conditions for renewal
This study grant may be renewed to cover also the tuition fee for the second year of study. In order to keep on benefiting from it, the candidate must pass all the exams of the first year by the end of the fall exam session (i.e. before the new academic year starts) and keep an average grade of at least 8,5/10.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: