University of Lincoln Global Postgraduate Scholarships
The University of Lincoln Scholarships and Bursaries for International Students have been established to provide international students with additional financial support. For eligible students, Scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in the first year’s tuition fees.
- Bursaries and Scholarships will only be approved for international students who hold an unconditional offer from the University and will beapplied when students become unconditional firm and have paid their deposit for the relevant academic year in full.
- The University reserves the right to seek repayment of any Bursary or Scholarship payment made in error and/or in excess of the eligible amount.
- The University of Lincoln’s International Scholarships and Bursaries are not valid in conjunction with each other; only one scholarship per student per course will be applied.
- There are four types of Scholarship: (i) Undergraduate ‘Science and Arts Scholarships’ for Laboratory and Studio based courses;(ii) Postgraduate ‘Global Scholarships’; (iii) ‘Academic Excellence Scholarships’; (iv) ‘International Alumni Scholarships’.
- The deadline for the award of Academic Excellence Scholarships is the 31st July2016.
- International students must have a student status of ‘Overseas’ on the Student Record System.
- International students who enrol on a postgraduate degree (excluding MPhil & PhD study) but do not complete the full course and accept an intermediate award, may have their tuition fees reduced on a pro-rata basis accordingly. In such instances, the Scholarship eligibility will also be retrospectively reduced on a pro-rata basis.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS - Terms and conditions
Applicants applying for a postgraduate course and who meet the eligibility criteria set out below, will be awarded the Global Scholarship. There is no separate application process for Global Scholarships.
- The international student must have a student status of Overseas on the Student Information System.
- The International student must be enrolled on a University of Lincoln postgraduate taught course of study on the University’s student information system.
- International students joining the University of Lincoln from a pre-masters course delivered by Study Groupare also eligible for the £2000 Global Scholarship award, subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria.
Who is it for?
All self-funding international students with overseas fee status applying for postgraduate programmes.
£2000 (deducted for programme fees)
How to apply
You will be automatically considered when you submit your application for the programme.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: