PhD Research Scholarships
Dean’s Scholarships, Kemmy Business School
University of Limerick
The Kemmy Business School at University of Limerick is currently accepting applications for two Dean’s Scholarships for a fulltime PHD programme to be undertaken at the School. Applications are invited across all the disciplines of the School. It is essential that applicants have engaged with a potential supervisor in the preparation of their research proposal, and have their agreement to supervise the PhD if successful in the Scholarship competition.
The competition is open to prospective students who aim to enrol in 2018, and will cover fees and a stipend of €1,000 per month for years one to four of a traditional or structured PhD programme, subject to satisfactory progress, etc. Scholarship holders are expected to undertake a limited amount of formative academic duties in the School in addition to pursuing their doctoral studies.
Interested applicants should submit the following material to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed application form
- A cover letter and cv
- A research proposal of approximately 2,000 words, including the following elements:
- Abstract (300 words, approx.)
- Aims, objectives and central research questions
- Methodology including details of any specialist knowledge/data required
- Research schedule and timeline
- Where the project fits within the current literature
- Dissemination plans and potential impact
- Name(s) of potential KBS supervisor(s)
- Two letters of reference.
The closing date is May 31, 2017. For further information, please contact either:
- Rebecca Gachet, Research Administrator, Kemmy Business School
- Sheila Killian, Assistant Dean, Research at the Kemmy Business School
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: