Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship
Tuition fees at the home/EU rate
- A generous donation has been received by the University of Kent in memory of Dora Harvey.
- The purpose of the gift is to help support a full-time research student in Social Sciences.
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Applicants must hold a Master's degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in a relevant subject.
- The scholarship competition is open to postgraduate research applicants in the Faculty of Social Sciences only.
- Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study in the Faculty of Social Sciences by the scholarship deadline or be a currently registered full-time PhD student at the University of Kent for the following academic year (2017/18).
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: