3-12 July 2019
The 14th Summer School on Global Health will be organized this summer in collaboration with IFMSA-Groningen!
The program consists of 8 full days with educational activities, workshops and interactive lectures by experts on six different Global Health topics:
- Access and right to health
- Infectious diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Reproductive health
- Mental health
- Cultural dimensions of medicine
On top of the educational programme, there will also be organized fun activities during the evenings to socialize and to enjoy the nightlife of Groningen.
The Summer School will provide you with a great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world with whom you will share your common interest and knowledge of Global Health. Do not miss such once-in-a-lifetime experience!
650 Euro per participant, including educational programme, 2 meals per day, accommodation at international student house 'Winschoterdiep', as well as several social activities.
300 Euro per (RUG) participant, including educational course, meals, as well as several social activities. (excl. housing)
To apply for the Summer School on Global Health 2019 we would like to ask you to write us a motivational letter. In this letter please explain who you are and why you are interested in Global Health and motivated to join the Summer School on Global Health. Please add a photo of yourself to this letter.
- Describe something about yourself; personality, hobbies, interests
- Describe your medical studies
- Describe why you are interested in Global Health
- Describe what you think to contribute to our Summer School
Furthermore, to complete your application, we ask you to fulfill the following task:
- Send your curriculum vitae
Please send everything to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have questions about the application procedure or about the Summer School, you can always send us an email. Participants will be notified that their application has been received within one week.
Deadline for application: 15 March 2019
Early bird application deadlines: 15 February 2019
- Participants who cancel more than 4 weeks before the start of the course are liable to pay 15% of the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
- Participants who cancel within 4 weeks before the start of the course are liable to pay the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
- Participants who withdraw during the course are liable to pay the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: