University of Edinburgh School of Biological Sciences Taught Postgraduate Bursaries
The School of Biological Sciences is offering bursaries for applicants studying eligible masters programmes in the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each bursary will have a value of £5,000 and is intended to assist with tuition fees. The bursary is only tenable for one academic year.
Eligible students must be nationals of countries outwith the EU and studying one of the following taught masters’ programmes:
- MSc Biochemistry
- MSc Biodiversity and Taxonomy of Plants
- MSc Bioinformatics
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Drug Discovery and Translational Biology
- MSc Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc Systems and Synthetic Biology
- MSc Quantitative Genetics & Genome Analysis (including Animal Breeding & Genetics, Evolutionary Genetics, Human Complex Trait Genetics)
Further information can be obtained directly from the School of Biological Sciences.
The University of Edinburgh
Work: +44 (0) 131-650-5525
Fax: +44 (0) 131-650-6556
The King’s Buildings
Max Born Crescent