School of Medicine - Overseas RPG Scholarship
Criteria for awarding Scholarships:
• Scholarships will be awarded by the Research Postgraduate Committee
• Scholarships are for PhD degrees only, not for MSc
• Applicants must be of strong academic calibre, and must meet English language requirements
• Applicants must provide evidence they are self-funding; this should be submitted with the application form and supporting documents (references, CV, project proposal), this will be reviewed by the RPC
• Scholarships will run with the academic year (Sept – Aug)
• If other funding is put in place during the student’s studies the scholarship will be withdrawn
• Scholarships cannot be awarded retrospectively
The School of Medicine offers a maximum of ten, 50% reduced fee, Scholarships per year.
This Scholarship is available to self-funded overseas PhD students, on a first come basis, with the criteria set out by the School’s Research Postgraduate Committee. The 50% fee reduction would be on the basic tuition fee, currently £15,950 per year. Students should be made aware that there may be other costs related to the running of their PhD project.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: