Open-area PhD scholarships - Department of Communication
Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen
The Department of Communication, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, invites applications for three highly competitive 3-year fully funded PhD scholarships. The candidates are expected to begin on September 1, 2021, or as soon as possible thereafter.
We invite applications in all of the department’s areas of strength. The department is organized into eight sections and two centers:
- Section of Digital Information and Communication
- Section of Education
- Section of Film Studies and Creative Media Industries,
- Section of Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums,
- Section of Information Behavior and Interaction Design
- Section of Media Studies
- Section of Philosophy
- Section of Rhetoric
- Center for Information and Bubble Studies (CIBS)
- Center for Subjectivity Research (CFS)
We are especially interested in innovative PhD project proposals that further the department’s already strong, international research profile. We expect that proposed research project are clearly situated within the department’s existing research. Accordingly, we ask applicants to specify which section or center would be most relevant for their proposed research project. If the proposed project is situated between different research fields, applicants may name two or more sections and/or centers.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: