School of Chemistry undergraduate Degree Scholarship
Students joining the School of Chemistry on certain Single Honours Masters Chemistry Programmes will be eligible to compete for BP Scholarships worth up to £20,000 (£5,000 per year).
Each year BP will offer scholarships to up to 10 students from the University of Birmingham. Each scholarship is worth up to £20 000 with scholars receiving £5000 per year for the duration of their degree (up to four years). The scholarship is not intended to cover fees but offer students support with the costs of resources and living.
International Chemistry Scholarship
ALL international students entering the School and satisfying the criteria below and who do not receive a BP Scholarship will receive an International Chemistry Achievement Scholarship worth:
- £2,000 in Year 1
- and renewable annually subject to attaining full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher
- Obtain A*AA at A-Level including Chemistry†
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as your firm choice before their UCAS deadline
† If you are taking alternative qualifications, you shall also be eligible for a Scholarship. For example, if you are taking the International Baccalaureate, meet your offer and obtain a minimum of 19 at HL with at least a 6 at HL Chemistry you will be eligible for a Scholarship.
- International students are those students who attract International Fees.
- Students must achieve full credits at their first attempt for the Scholarship to be renewed i.e. a student having to retake modules in the Summer resit examinations will not be eligible for an award in the following year.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from the School of Chemistry.
- Please visit our International Scholarships pages for information on other University-wide scholarships that are available for international students.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: