Global Wildcat Award
In recognition of students who exhibit an outstanding academic performance, the University of Arizona offers the Global Wildcat Award for incoming freshmen and transfer students. Please review the links below for more information regarding our merit-based scholarships for admitted and conditionally admitted students who are planning to enroll at the University of Arizona for the spring or fall semesters.
Freshman Global Wildcat Award (for students who begin enrollment in the spring semester)
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona's Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship's total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above. Please note: GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the Global Wildcat Award.
Freshman Global Wildcat Award (for students enrolling in the fall semester)
Transfer Global Wildcat Award (for students enrolling in the fall or spring)
Global Wildcat Award for Conditionally Admitted Students (for students enrolling in the fall or spring)Eligibility
- Students must enroll in CESL’s U-Track Pathway
- Students must successfully complete one semester in the program by earning the CESL Endorsement and enroll full-time (at least 12 units per semester) at the University of Arizona.
- You must also meet the eligibility criteria for the award you were originally offered. Please visit the Terms and Conditions webpage for additional information.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: