We warmly welcome you to the 15th International Conference on Urban History, which will take place in Antwerp from 2 to 5 September 2020.
The official conference programme of lectures and sessions will be accompanied by a lively social programme, including receptions, a conference dinner and the opportunity to visit major cultural sites in and around Antwerp.
The Conference will be organized around the general theme of “Cities in Motion”, targeting movements of all kinds, mobility and migration as constituting elements of urban society. But the conference also welcomes lectures and sessions about other themes of urban history and urban studies. Antwerp offers a wide range of touristic, social and cultural events.
- The “Call for Sessions” started on 1 December 2018 (and closed on 15 March 2019)
- The “Call for Papers” started on 1 June 2019 (and is open until 4 October 2019)
We hope to meet you in Antwerp!
On behalf of the European Association of Urban History and the local organizing committee Antwerp 2020
Guidelines for paper proposals:
- Each paper is aimed at a specific session.
- All paper proposals should be submitted through the EAUH2020 website (call open from 1 juni 2019 onwards).
- These papers will be forwarded to the session spokesperson who, together with the session co-organizers, will carry out the selection procedure.
- Each paper proposal has one main (first) author, EAUH2020 will only communicate towards this person.
- Up to three co-authors are allowed.
- Allthough it is possible to submit more than one paper proposal, each main author can only present one paper during the conference.
- A list of multiple paper proposal entries by one main author will be provided to the session spokespersons who are responsable for preventing multiple paper presentations by one main author.
- Notification of papers acceptance: 1 December 2019.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: