Bernheim Post-doctoral Fellowship Social Responsibility in Economic Life
Projects from a whole array of disciplines are eligible: philosophy, economics, social history, anthropology, law, management,... Each project should include the statement of a clear question, preferably a normative one.
Candidates to the Bernheim Post-Doctoral Fellowship should hold a doctorate or possess equivalent qualifications and be active in the field of social responsibility in economic life. They must have no professional income from other sources in the period concerned. An active knowledge of either English or French are required.
Applications must reach Thérèse Davio by e-mail no later than February 28, 2017.
They must include
1. As a title « Bernheim Post-Doctoral Fellowship + applicant name »
2. A letter (in French or English) stating briefly
- your current research interests, and in particular your research question
- your linguistic abilities;
- for the post-doc, your preferences as to the length and timing of your stay (between September and May);
- the names, institutions, positions and e-mail addresses of at least two referees to whom a reference letter could be asked if we find it necessary;
3. A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed through skype during the first half of March.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: