PhD Scholarship (All Nationalities)
The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Education, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
- 4 years
Duties and Expectations:
- Maintain GPA ≥ 3.3 at the PhD level.
- Be enrolled full-time (min. of 9 credits/semester) at the PhD level.
- Be available at UAEU full-time.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours/week on courses and/or research project.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: