Open to: international youth researchers interested in the topics
accommodation, health insurance, one return ticket in amount of up to EUR 500
- Analyzing and evaluating the impact produced by the Tuning projects;
- Approaches to learning, teaching and assessment of generic competences;
- Saff development initiatives that facilitate implementation of competence-based approach;
- Curriculum reform and incorporation of Tuning approach in institutional and national policies.
Who can apply?
- young researcher enrolled in doctoral programmes worldwide and focusing on a topic related to DITA’s current priority research lines;
- scholars holding a PhD and currently actively engaged in post-doctoral research on a topic related to DITA’s current priority research lines;
- university staff interested in comparative case-studies of the implementation and impact of the Tuning approach in at least two higher education institutions;
- There are no limitations as to country of residence, nationality, age.
- complete the Online Application Form in English;
- send via e-mail your CV ( EuroPass in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org in this format (“YourName(s).YourSurname(s)_CV” document name and “Short-Term Visit Scholarships Application_CV_YourName(s).YourSurname(s)” email subject line).
- A very short summary of your Research Proposal (max. 7 lines or 560 characters with spaces);
- A more detailed Study Visit Plan (max. 3 pages with 1.5 spacing or 8,641 characters with spaces). For elements to be covered, read the respective Online Application Form instructions carefully (“Study Visit Plan” section).