Scholarships available for excellent non-EEA students
For the academic year 2017-2018 Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences has a number of scholarships available for excellent non-EEA students who are admitted to a (Research) Master's program at Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB).
To qualify for a TSB Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to a Master's program:
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your university saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records.
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University.
On the basis of the following selection criteria, the selection committee will select the recipients of the TSB Scholarship for Academic Excellence:
- The academic results in the relevant (under)graduate program.
- The quality and content of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The language test score.
- Extracurricular activities.
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences strives for a balanced participation in terms of nationality.
What happens next?
All TSB Scholarship for Academic Excellence applicants will be informed about the outcome of the Scholarship Selection Committee by early May 2017.
- Students who are granted a TSB Scholarship for Academic Excellence must comply with and confirm in writing their agreement with the terms and conditions attached to the scholarship prior to the granting of the scholarship.
- Please note that the Scholarship Selection Committees usually receives more applications than it has grants, which means they can only select a minority of excellent applicants who will receive financial support. Strong candidates, who do not make it to the first group of Scholarship candidates, will be put on a list of standby candidates. The School will notify these students as soon as possible - but not later than 1 August 2017 - in case a scholarship candidate withdraws his application.
Scholarships for prospective international students
The information below is for the academic year 2016-2017. We are currently updating the information for 2017-2018.
Tilburg University offers scholarships for both prospective and current students.
At Tilburg University we are committed to financially supporting talented and motivated students. Below you will find a short description and a link to various types of scholarships which can help you finance your studies at Tilburg University.
Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. We therefore recommend you to carefully read the requirements and observe the deadlines.
For more official information click "Further official information" below.