Trinity College Dublin Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Masters Studentship
The Law School is delighted to announce the establishment of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Masters Studentship. The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2016/17. It is funded by the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at Trinity College Dublin.
This studentship seeks to acknowledge the quality of entrants to our taught LL.M programmes and the on-going contribution of LL.M students to our Law School and Faculty of AHSS. It aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate students.
This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to any of our four LL.M degrees, for admission in September 2016. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2016.
This studentship is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies on one of our four LL.M degrees in 2016/17. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for one LL.M degree at the Law School in academic year 2016/17;
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic activities as determined by the LL.M Course Director;
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How do I apply?
LL.M Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letter no later than 1 August 2016 indicating:
1. Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted);
2. Interest in being considered for the award;
3. The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
Please use subject title "Faculty of AHSS Masters Studentship Application".