The European University at Saint-Petersburg (EUSP) is calling out to open minds interested in all aspects of Russian Studies. Join one of our three international Master's degree programs in Russian Studies, Energy Politics or Russian Cultural History.
- Private graduate school in Russia
- Top research university for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- State MA diploma
- Language of instruction - English
- 3:1 student/faculty ratio
- Individual guidance and personal attention
- 24/7 staff assistance in English
- Life and study experience in enchanting Petersburg
The tuition fees for citizens of Russian Federation and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are set in Russian Rubles and varies from 100 000 RUB to 125 000 RUB per semester depending on the program. An academic year consists of two semesters.
All two-year EUSP International programs (IMARES Plus, MARCA Plus and ENERPO Plus) start once a year in the beginning of September.
Admissions continue on a rolling basis. There are four admission rounds. We encourage all students who need a Russian visa to apply to the First, Second and Third admission rounds. These rounds take place several months before the start of a semester and give students the time they need to apply for and receive their Russian visa, find housing, etc.
1st admission round: March 1, 2016
2nd admission round: April 29, 2016
3rd admission round: July 8, 2016
4th admission round: August 12, 2016
How to apply:
Your application package should include:
- A completed Application form
- Scanned copy of your Passport
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree diploma (or documentation that proves you will receive your diploma this year)
- Scanned copy of your Academic Transcript
- Your statement of purpose (no more than 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your CV/Resume
You may apply online or send the documents listed above, including a scanned transcript of studies, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ask your references to e-mail their recommendation letters directly to the same address.
EUSP is the first private graduate school in Russia. The mission of the University is to facilitate the professional development of highly-qualified specialists, and to enable those specialists to fulfill their creative and scholarly potential on the basis of international experience and cooperation. EUSP is committed to the integration of Russian scholarship with scholarship in Europe, America, and Asia.