About the program
The Young CEO Development Programme (YCDP) is the third leadership development track under Axiata Young Talent Programme (AYTP). YCDP is a 2-year leadership development programme open to all Malaysian youths aged 20 – 25 years old that either are undergraduate students, graduates, or young professionals.
The programme which incorporates the Ax-Factor curriculum in the form of four residential boot camps per year aims to equip participants with both personal and professional leadership skills essential to become world-class CEOs.
- You will improve your leadership competencies through a series of experiential learning, challenging business simulations, and workshops.
- It is a chance for you to enhance your employability by building up your critical skills – skills such as communication, critical thinking, and creativity.
- You will get personalised coaching, mentoring, and guidance throughout the entirety of the 2-year programme.
- You will gain access to learn from insightful knowledge-sharing sessions with distinguished panels of influential business leaders.
- It is an opportunity for you to network with other top Malaysian students, graduates, and young working professionals from all around the country.
- Be part of an exceptional alumni association once you’ve completed the programme.
- It is a chance for you to expose yourself to and test out the latest business and leadership theories at the early stage of your career.
- Critical Skills & Applications
Strengthen your communication, critical thinking and creativity quotient with workshops conducted by experienced business leaders
- Online Learning
Reinforce your understanding on critical and business skills through virtual collaboration and online case studies
- Business Skills & Simulations
Exposure to various business simulations and challenges which enable better application of your learning
- Personalised Coaching, Mentoring & Individual Development Plan (IDP)
A dedicated coach who support and stretch you at every juncture across the 2 years, helping you to sharpen your skills, improve in self-belief and self-leadership to discover your true potentials
- Business Immersion
Opportunity to immerse oneself into skills useful in a business environment at an early stage through programmes such as; Leadership/C-Suite Shadow Programme, design and execute a solution on a digital business platform, add value to a business over an 8-week internship with an objective of sharpening your business acumen skills
What we look for
What motivates you to go further?
Do you stretch yourself beyond your limits?
Are you a self-starter?
Are you a team player?
Do you make your own decisions?
Have you been spending your time wisely?
What is your weakness? What steps have you taken to overcome these weakness?
What have you learnt from your past leadership roles?
Are you set on a specific career path? What was your aha-moment? If not, are you exploring many paths currently?
What are you doing to equip yourself with the relevant skill set to achieve your desired career destination?
- Interest and Activities
What are you passionate about? What have you done to pursue these passions?
Do you believe in a cause?
What sort of activities do you enjoy?
Recreational sports? Intellectual discussions? Computer games?
What are the minimum requirements to apply for the Young CEO Development Programme?
Applicants are expected to be either:
- Students currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.30 or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates holding a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.30 or equivalent.
- Young professionals holding a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.30 or equivalent.
Applicants must also be able to demonstrate convincingly leadership qualities, resilience and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Would there be any fees to pay to participate in the Young CEO Development Programme?
No, there will not be any fees borne by the participant
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: