The WGSN Global Fashion Awards is not only held during an extravagant party at the Saatchi Gallery in London, that includes many famous faces, but also has a heart for young designers who offer quality and innovative style. The awards include many categories and entry is free of charge.
The WGSN Futures Awards are staged by WGSN, the world’s leading trend authority, to recognise innovation and breakthrough talent on a global scale.
Judged by an elite panel of international experts and attracting entries from more than 50 countries, these are the only awards in fashion and the creative industries with a true global reach.
Our 2016 ceremony takes place on 26 May in London and will attract 400 industry and style leaders to the stunning surroundings of Basement 1 in Bloomsbury, where 22,000 sq ft of urban "white space" will be transformed into a truly immersive experience.
- Avery Dennison Emerging Brand
- Best digital innovation
- Best e-store (pureplay)
- Best growth story
- Best marketing initiative
- Best multichannel business
- Best new retail concept
- Best start-up
- Best store
- Breakthrough footwear & accessories designer (nomination only)
- Breakthrough menswear designer (nomination only)
- Breakthrough womenswear designer (nomination only)
- Innovative design team (brand or retailer)
- Sustainable design team (brand or retailer)
- Outstanding achievement (nomination only)
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN: ENTRY DEADLINE 29 FEBRUARY 2016
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: