DTU Compute invites highly talented young researchers who have obtained outstanding results during their M.Sc. studies and who have demonstrated excellence and potential in their field of study, to apply for scholarships from DTU Compute. The starting date must be in the fall 2016 or spring 2017.
You can apply for fully funded or partially funded scholarships from DTU Compute. For partially funded DTU Compute scholarships documentation for the remaining funding must be provided with the application. The purpose of the co-funded scholarships is to increase the total volume of scholarships and to promote innovation in collaboration with external parties.
The subject of the PhD project must be within one of the main research areas of the department:
- Algorithms, Logic and Graphs
- Cognitive Systems
- Cyber Security
- Dynamical Systems
- Embedded Systems Engineering
- Image Analysis & Computer Graphics
- Section for Formal Methods - for safe and secure systems
- Scientific Computing
- Software Engineering
- Statistics and Data Analysis
As a requirement, the application must include a letter of confirmation signed by the relevant DTU supervisor, stating that the supervisor and the candidate have agreed upon the PhD project. Therefore, you must have established contact with a supervisor at DTU prior to submitting your application.
Applications must be submitted in English and we must have your online application by October 14th 2016. To apply, please open the link in the red bar: "Apply online" (“Ansøg online”).
Applications must be submitted electronically as one single PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. Applications must include the following documents:
- Acceptance in writing from a supervisor at DTU Compute
- This application form
- A personal application addressed to the Dean of Graduate Studies and International Affairs
- Short description of the proposed PhD project
- Documentation for M.Sc. degree incl. list of courses
- Excel sheet with calculation of weighted grade average
- CV incl. list of publications
- Short CV incl. list of publications from supervisor(s)
- Commitment from company (if relevant) (see here)
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.