Swinburne University of Technology Swinburne International Professional Master Scholarship
Swinburne’s master programs have been designed to help students develop skills in professional management, communication, and include a professional industry project and personalised career coaching. These courses allow students to apply their knowledge and skills to industry problems. They also enhance students’ awareness of industry and provide valuable networking opportunities.
High-achieving students who plan to study a professional master program at Swinburne in 2016 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest academic and professional backgrounds will be chosen.
- Master of Business Management (Professional)
- Master of Commerce (Human Resource Management) (Professional)
- Master of Commerce (International Business) (Professional)
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Professional)
- Master of Marketing (Professional)
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy (Professional)
- Master of Finance and Banking (Professional)
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible course at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application.
Note that the number of scholarships is limited.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.