Integrating Educational Technology with 21st Century Learning
- teacher training students with practical classroom teaching experience;
- in-service teachers and pre-service teachers with practical classroom experience;
- lecturers (of teacher training);
- professional trainers and pedagogues: museum and science centre educators, etc.
The aim of this course is to provide educators with innovative ways of implementing technology-enhanced activities in their own teaching environments. Participants of the course will have the opportunity to discuss their own unique educational contexts and make plans of how to best apply educational technology to meet their particular teaching and learning goals.
- the development of digital competence strategies for education;
- systematic content creation;
- copyright rules and issues;
- the creative re-use of technology;
- the development of a more reflective and critical stance concerning the use of technology in the broader educational context.
Scholarships for Summer Programmes
Application Periods and Scholarships for summer 2017
- 15 Feb - 15 March: Archimedes Scholarships for Summer and Winter Language Courses
- 20 Feb - 20 March: Estonian Scholarship Programme for Short Courses;
- 6 March - 9 April: Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarships for students (and teacher training lecturers for one programme) of Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus;
- till 1 May: University of Tartu College of Foreign Languages and Cultures Sholarships for Estonian Summer Courses
- 1 March - 1 June: DAAD Go-East Summer School Scholarships for German University's students for Estonian Summer Courses
- home school deadline: University of Tartu Scholarships for the University of Toronto and the University of Melbourne
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.