The International Arts & Cultural Management and Cultural Policy
Lifelong Learning Programme
3rd - 16th of July 2017
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Rijeka
Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia
The program is planned in order to increase participant's knowledge and skills on cultural policy and cultural management and to emphasize the importance of cultivating creative capital in acting as a bridge between education and the community.
The Unicult2020 program aims to provide professional training from various angles of cultural practice. The structure is a collaborative and applied learning environment, providing an open, flexible, theoretically grounded platform, combined with practical fieldwork experience.
A well-rounded education that will cover issues such as cultural identities and rights and professional ethics and develop the competence to define, interpret and implement inclusive and participatory cultural strategies. Participants will develop strategy skills, be introduced to financial and legal challenges, operations planning, programming, human resource management and negotiation.
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate students
- Masters and PhD students
- Cultural operators and professionals
- Representatives from international organizations and Institutes of Culture
- Unicult2020 program will help you to: Build yourk knowledge and skills on cultural policy and international cultural relations
- Develop a critical understanding of the diverse and changing relationships between culture and international politics
- Experience diverse opportunities to engage with key
current policy and practitioner concers
- Receive a body of work and experiences that can be used to deepen your knowledge
- Internationalise your career and enlarge your professional network in Europe
- Gain access to a rich bibliography on Culture in External Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
Recognition of your participation
The participants will be awarded with the University of Rijeka Certificate of Completion of Unicult2020, the International Arts and Cultural Management and Cultural Policy Programme.
The deadline to apply for the program is
31st of May 2017.
Only complete, English-written applications will be considered.
Early bird registration: by 28th of February 2017. Apply now and save your place !
1. Accommodation Excluded
We will accept a limited number of applicants on a non-accommodation basis at a 750 Euro rate.
2. Accommodation Included at the Student Dormitory
The total fee, including tuition and 15 nights accommodation;(from Sunday, 2nd of July to Monday, 17th of July 2017) is 1125 Euro. As the places are highly limited, apply soon to secure your place at this year’s summer program.
For more information click "Further official information" below.