Company: American University of Armenia (AUA)
Position: Software Project Manager
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is written with high availability and high-impact.
- Accountable for efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular.
- Responsible for the analysis of current programs for performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Work with other departments to understand the systems analysis and development requirements of new systems/applications or changes to existing systems, identifying development resource and capability requirements and ensuring plans are in place to provide them.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures.
- Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
- Research and identify causes of reported defects and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master’s degree,
- Previous work experience of three years in related areas,
- Good knowledge of following programming language(s) C#, ASP.Net,
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Databases,
- Strong understanding of software development cycle,
- Understand and interpret complex IT requirements and solutions,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment,
- Proficiency in object oriented programming,
- Experience in creating multilingual reports and data manipulation tools,
- Knowledge of Structured Programming techniques, analysis, standards and systems methodologies,
- Exposure to all stages of the application development process,
- Broad knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Software Project Manager”. Applications must be received by March 24, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution