XII Annual Seminar on Risk, Financial Stability and Banking - CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2017
Authors interested in presenting a paper at the XII Annual Seminar on Risk, Financial Stability and Banking of the Banco Central do Brasil must submit their articles by May 31, 2017. The event will be held on August 09-11, 2017, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Annual Seminar on Risk, Financial Stability and Banking aims at bringing together private sector specialists and leading economists from academia, central banks and multilateral institutions to stimulate debate and research on risk analysis, financial stability, banking, prudential regulation, challenges to macroprudential policy, and finance modelling.
The 2017 program will include a keynote speaker, as well as presentations and discussions of selected papers from this Call for Papers.
• Call for papers posting date: April 11, 2017
• Deadline for paper submission: May 31, 2017
• Acceptance confirmation date: June 12, 2017
• Attendance confirmation deadline: June 19, 2017
• Seminar: August 09-11, 2017
The Banco Central do Brasil will cover economy class trip and local accommodation expenses (up to 4 nights in a hotel chosen by local organizers) and local transportation for one author per selected paper (though participants from central banks and other official institutions will be expected to cover their own expenses).
There will be no refunds of travel, accommodation or local transportation costs to participate in the Seminar.
• By submitting a paper, authors automatically agree with the right of the Banco Central do Brasil to post the selected articles in the event web site, without any damage to the authors’ intellectual rights.
• The organizers will not accept papers submitted after the deadline.
• During the event, each author will have a 20-minute slot for presentation. There might be some discussion following the presentations, by the end of the sessions or after all presentations.
• The organizers will define the presentations ordering.
• Any queries about this Call for Papers or expressions of interest to attend the Seminar should be directed to the organizers at email@example.com.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.