School of Economics Centenary Scholarship
Awarded to students who excel academically and are commencing a Bachelor of Economics at The University of Queensland.
How to apply
- Students must have an existing offer from UQ in order to be considered. Please do not apply unless you have a UQ student ID number. Information about how to apply to UQ can be found here: http://www.uq.edu.au/international/
- You must ensure you have completed and lodged your UQ application form prior to applying for this scholarship.
- To apply, complete the application form and provide a motivation letter and two referee reports. To download the Scholarship Application Form click here
- For terms and conditions click here
Once you have your UQ ID number and completed the scholarship form, please submit your application:
By email to: email@example.com
Or by mail to:
Manager, Marketing & International Relations
School of Economics
The University of Queensland
St Lucia QLD 4072
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Manager, Marketing & International Relationsscholar@economics.uq.edu.au