If you would like to study in University of North Carolina at Charlotte, United States and pursue Full Time / Part Time Undergraduate Program in any Subject you can avail Osher Reentry Scholarships which is being offered by the Bernard Osher Foundation.
This is a Undergraduate Program Financial Need Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 01-Sep-15.
This Scholarship will offer you Not Disclosed for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
Name of Scholarships:
Osher Reentry Scholarships
Scholarship is offered by: the Bernard Osher Foundation
Scholarship Offers: Not Disclosed
Duration of Reward / Grant: Complete Course Duration
Education Field: any Subject
Education Level: Undergraduate Program
Based on: Financial Need Based
Scholarship is open for: University of North Carolina at Charlotte, United States
Students are eligible from: International Students
Number of Awards / Scholarships: Few
Have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years.
Be enrolled full (12 hours or more) or part-time at UNC Charlotte (a minimum of 6 hours).
Be a UNC Charlotte undergraduate pursuing a first baccalaureate degree.
Demonstrate financial need.
Show academic promise and commitment to obtaining a degree.
Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation; ideally be 25-50 years old.
Important Information: Contact eMail Id: OASES-UNCC@uncc.edu
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- A signed and dated Osher Reentry Scholarship application form.
- A typed and double-spaced essay, approximately 300-500 words, addressed to the OASES Scholarship Selection Committee describing your commitment to reach your educational and career goals. Briefly describe the circumstances that led to the interruption of your collegiate studies.
- A typed thank you letter addressed to the Scholarship Committee (click here for sample letter). If you are selected for a scholarship award you will be asked to compose another thank you letter addressed to your scholarship donor.
- A current typed resume.
- A current unofficial transcript from each previously attended institution of higher education.
- A copy of your schedule of classes for fall 2015.
- A copy of the 2015-2016 Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Once all the information has been received by the Bernard Osher Foundation and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: