Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for MA in Marketing & Advertising.
More details about all programs of Marbella International University are available here.
Duration: 1 year
Programme Title: Marketing & Advertising: Communications & PR
Degree Awarded: MA Communications
The programme aims to create educated professionals who are able to think critically and know how to efficiently investigate, verify and market information, products and services and who are creative experts in the fields of Marketing, Advertising and Communications.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- Communication Strategy
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Market Research
- Advertising on Internet Search Engines
The main purpose of this MA programme is to provide its students with a meaningful, high quality and contemporary education based on the acquisition of theoretical knowledge that is applied to practical examples, giving students the chance to either enhance their current career or to take the next academic step in their studies after finalising a BA in order to increase their employability.
These professionals will be able to adapt to an ever-changing market, identifying needs and providing tangible solutions through marketing, branding and advertising products and services.
What you’ll study
This programme provides students with skills such as:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to effectively defend ideas and opinions.
- The ability to recognise and explain the theoretical contribution of relevant authors in the field of marketing and media theory as well as media production.
- The ability to critically evaluate and analyse information and data in accordance with relevant social contexts
- To clearly and explicitly communicate your views, research results, conclusions and theoretical knowledge publicly.
- To study and analyse markets in detail and correctly put strategies into practice.
- How to critically analyse and apply theoretical knowledge in the fields of marketing, advertising communications management.
- The ability to strategically plan, initiate, coordinate and evaluate marketing, advertising and communication campaigns in different contexts and organisational environment.
- To contribute to the success of businesses or organisation through individual and group work, applying principles and methods of management.
Upon completion of the Marketing & Advertising MA, graduates will be skilled, creative, problem solving, decision-making professionals able to pursue careers in the following fields:
- PR & Communications
- Press Management
- Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
- Campaign coordination
Rolling Admission - We receive and process applications on an ongoing basis as they are sent in.
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree* or equivalent from a national or international accredited academic institution.
- Proof of English proficiency** of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.
The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS 7
- TOEFL iBT 95
- Cambridge Certificate C1
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not
- previously studied in English)
- Bachelor Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Bachelor Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*If you have not completed a four year bachelor degree you may be eligible to undertake the final year at MIUC to then enrol in the MA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- **Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition fee of the programme is 19.900 EUR. ARMACAD provides a special 2,000 EUR scholarship for the MIUC programmes, so if you apply through ARMACAD the tuition fee will be 17,900 EUR.
Apply through ARMACAD and receive 2,000 EUR discount which is more than 10% cheaper than the official price announced on Marbella International University official website (http://www.miuc.org/academic/postgraduate/ma-marketing-and-advertising-communications-pr/).
To Apply through ARMACAD please press APPLY ONLINE below and attach your CV, which shall include full contact details and in the cover letter section please write any information you find necessary for this program and ARMACAD scholarship. We will contact you for further details.