Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for MA in International Business Management.
More details about all programs of Marbella International University are available here.
- Duration: 1 year
- Language: English
- Programme Title: International Business Management
- Degree Awarded: MA Management - International Business
The ever-changing globalised world we live in has created a series of issues and challenges for businesses worldwide, impacting our economy as a whole. This, however, has also opened the door to opportunities for development.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- Social Research Methodology
- Marketing Management
- Financial Reporting and Business Decision Making
- Modern Corporate Finance
- Advanced Auditing Methods
This Master programme is designed to create experts in the areas of finance and banking, accounting and auditing, insurance, marketing as well as business management. It equips students with essential skills such as social research, marketing management, financial reporting and decision-making, forming professionals with excellent entrepreneurial and leadership skills who will be valuable assets to any business.
- For this reason, we make sure that our students are able to apply the theoretical knowledge they acquire to practical work in the form of practical projects and assignments where they will have to research, solve complex business issues through specific methods and procedures as well as to interlink knowledge from different fields. These skills will be put to the test in their final Master Thesis.
What you’ll study
This programme extensively covers core disciplines of International Business, providing students with skills such as:
- The ability to take an active role in the transition process of organisations and the national economy as a whole.
- To understand issues such as globalisation, the roles and importance of multinational companies and of human resource management within these companies.
- The ability to competently and successfully contribute to the global market environment through creative problem solving, decision-making and the application of theory in practice.
- To understand marketing at both strategic and operational levels.
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of international trade issues from the theory and policy perspective and how these issues affect the behaviour of firms as well as the relationship between theory, practice and policy.
- The use of appropriate research methods to effectively address the complex issues of businesses and economic processes.
International Business MA graduates will be skilled, creative, problem solving, decision-making professionals able to pursue careers in the following fields:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Finance and Banking
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
Rolling Admission - We receive and process applications on an ongoing basis as they are sent in.
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree* or equivalent from a national or international accredited academic institution.
- Proof of English proficiency** of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.
The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS 7
- TOEFL iBT 95
- Cambridge Certificate C1
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not
- previously studied in English)
- Bachelor Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Bachelor Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*If you have not completed a four year bachelor degree you may be eligible to undertake the final year at MIUC to then enrol in the MA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.