Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for BA in Marketing & Advertising. More details about all programs of Marbella International Unniversity are available here.
This exciting and dynamic study programme focuses on international marketing, advertising and communication research projects, allowing students to comfortably be part of a platform for reflection and exploration of the phenomenon of our continuously transitioning society, to review and create social discourse and to solve current issues that are important to the future development of our consumer society.
Students will be able to solve concrete problems through practice, linking basic knowledge from different academic and professional sources and applying them to their work. The programme focuses on a variety of areas such as communication, psychology and consumer behaviour, developing public relations campaigns and devising marketing and advertising strategies for products and services.
The aim of this study programme is to provide students with a contemporary education that will enable them to operate, explore, reflect and positively contribute to the Marketing, Advertising and Communication industries through nurturing their ability of critical thinking which will consequently allow them to become free, independent and creative experts in their field.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- Strategic Marketing and Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Market Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Advertising and PR strategies
What you’ll study
Throughout your studies you will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic Marketing and Analytics: Develop the art and science of strategic decision making by learning how to identify the most strategically important dimensions on which to ground decisions and to scan the environment for the best possible options, learning the techniques needed to improve strategic decisions in the face of complexity, uncertainty and conflicting objectives.
- Market Research Methods: Learn to use market research as an aid to making marketing decisions. Develop skills to learn how information is gathered, analysed and used to make marketing decisions. Accordingly, this course is appropriate for both prospective users of research results and prospective market researchers.
- Consumer Behaviour: Learn the main concepts of consumer behaviour and decision-making. Including psychological theories such as buying patterns and motivations. The consumer decision-making process and inter-disciplinary concepts from economics as well as mass communications are also relevant.
- Product and Brand Management: Gain insight into new product development techniques, branding and the role of the product manager. Develop a clear understanding of the importance of creating powerful brands and learn how consumers choose them and how they can satisfy social and psychological needs, focusing on areas such as retailer issues in branding, service brands as well as B2B.
- Advertising and PR Strategies: Sharpen your perspective on campaign objectives and goals; not only from the perspective of a planner and but also from that of a critical consumer receiving campaign information. Learn to identify strategic advertising and PR campaigns, analyse components, apply relevant research findings and theory related to advertising and PR campaigns and develop strategic advertising and PR campaign plans, integrate social media into campaign plans, critically evaluate campaign processes.
- Marketing Management: Understand key marketing concepts and their applications to market research, segmentation, selecting target markets, product development, pricing, promotion and distribution. Develop decision-making skills from a global, ethical and socially responsible perspective.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing: Develop an in-depth understanding of the theory, concepts and tools used to market new products and services as well as competitively analysing strategies and alternatives to enter new markets, emphasising on the requirements for creating and executing marketing plans whilst considering the rapid technological changes we continuously experience.
- Leadership: Develop a clear understanding of what it takes to effectively lead yourself, lead others and lead businesses, in order to achieve pre-determined goals and successfully execute strategies.
- Project Management: Learn the practice of good project management. You will learn how to identify and schedule project resources, create project flow charts, produce critical path planning and evaluation reports. Important issues of staff selection and team management are also covered. You will also have sessions where you work on specific projects in the computer lab and learning objectives will be reinforced with case studies that allow the application of the principles and tools that you have learned.
With a BA in Marketing and Advertising from MIUC, you will immediately increase your employability to secure a bright and prosperous future.The extensive range of knowledge, skills and abilities that MIUC provides allows you to pursue:
- Marketing Management
- Product and Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- PR and Communications
- Project Management
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are: - IELTS - 6 - TOEFL iBT - 72 - Cambridge Certificate - B2 - MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English)
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition fee of the programme is 18.900 EUR. ARMACAD provides a special 2,000 EUR scholarship for the MIUC programmes, so if you apply through ARMACAD the tuition fee will be 16,900 EUR.
Apply through ARMACAD and receive 2,000 EUR discount which is more than 10% cheaper than the official price announced on Marbella International University official website (http://www.miuc.org/academic/undergraduate/ba-marketing-advertising-communications-pr/).
To Apply through ARMACAD please press APPLY ONLINE below and attach your CV, which shall include full contact details and in the cover letter section please write any information you find necessary for this program and ARMACAD scholarship. We will immediately contact you and invite to ARMACAD office for full and detailed consultation and presentation of Marbella International University in Spain