Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for BA in Marketing & Advertising. More details about all programs of Marbella International Unniversity are available here.
This exciting and dynamic study programme focuses on international marketing, advertising and communication research projects, allowing students to comfortably be part of a platform for reflection and exploration of the phenomenon of our continuously transitioning society, to review and create social discourse and to solve current issues that are important to the future development of our consumer society.
Students will be able to solve concrete problems through practice, linking basic knowledge from different academic and professional sources and applying them to their work. The programme focuses on a variety of areas such as communication, psychology and consumer behaviour, developing public relations campaigns and devising marketing and advertising strategies for products and services.
The aim of this study programme is to provide students with a contemporary education that will enable them to operate, explore, reflect and positively contribute to the Marketing, Advertising and Communication industries through nurturing their ability of critical thinking which will consequently allow them to become free, independent and creative experts in their field.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- Strategic Marketing and Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Market Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Advertising and PR strategies
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are: - IELTS - 6 - TOEFL iBT - 72 - Cambridge Certificate - B2 - MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English)
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition fee of the programme is 18.900 EUR. ARMACAD provides a special 2,000 EUR scholarship for the MIUC programmes, so if you apply through ARMACAD the tuition fee will be 16,900 EUR.
Apply through ARMACAD and receive 2,000 EUR discount which is more than 10% cheaper than the official price announced on Marbella International University official website (http://www.miuc.org/academic/undergraduate/ba-marketing-advertising-communications-pr/).
To Apply through ARMACAD please press APPLY ONLINE below and attach your CV, which shall include full contact details and in the cover letter section please write any information you find necessary for this program and ARMACAD scholarship. We will immediately contact you and invite to ARMACAD office for full and detailed consultation and presentation of Marbella International University in Spain