We are pleased to invite you to take part in Russian Language Summer School at Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. You will have an opportunity not only learn Russian, but also discover a new country, get acquainted with its traditions, meet new friends and attend a lot of interesting events.
The program of the School is designed for those, who would like to improve their knowledge of the Russian language. The classes will be conducted in small groups (max. 8 participants), which will be formed according to the level of the Russian language proficiency.
What are you going to receive?
• 4 academic hours of the Russian language a day with an experienced lecturer (60 hours in total);
• lectures on Belarusian history and culture; • • lectures on Belarusian history and culture;
• excursions around Grodno;
• a visit to one of Grodno enterprises;
• workshops on traditional folk art;
• movie viewings;
• everyday opportunity to practise Russian with native speakers;
• • excursions around Belarus (at extra cost during the weekends);
• • certificate of participation.
What is a participation fee?
How to become a participant?
Just fill the application form till May 25, 2016 at our website www.rls.grsu.by.
Do you have any questions?
Write an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARLY BIRD APPLICATION DISCOUNT: a free accommodation in a dormitory will apply if full payment of the program is made before May 1st 2016. Hurry up!
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: