Scholarships for MIB & EMBA
Master of International Business
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee
- Saigon South campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee
Executive Master of Business Administration
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee to a member of Auscham
Note: RMIT management reserves the right to adjust the values and allocation of scholarships at its discretion.
Scholarships are awarded on merit, and take into account past academic performance, work experience, engagement with industry, community involvement and future leadership potential.
How to apply
Scholarship applicants need to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of Application form for postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants also need to submit the following extra documents additional to application package for admissions to Master of International Business, or Executive Master of Business Administration:
1. A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help you achieve your study and career goals.
- Your plans for the future.
- Why you think you deserve the scholarship.
2. A copy of your CV.
3. Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.
- RMIT Vietnam will only consider candidates who have provided all required documents.
- RMIT Vietnam will not be responsible if your application fails to reach us by the application closing date.
- Applications and supporting documents submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
4. Additional documents required from EMBA scholarship candidates: Proof of current Auscham membership. This can be your membership card, a letter from Auscham or a letter from your company if the company is a corporate member of Auscham.
- 15 August 2017, 5pm: Application deadline
- 22 August 2017: Interview conducted
- 15 September 2017: Scholarship recipients notified
- Saigon South campus: +(84 28) 3776 1369 ; email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- Hanoi campus: +(84 24) 3726 1460 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: