Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship
For students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) program who can demonstrate artistic merit and disadvantage; worth up to $1300
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australia citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student who has resided in Australia for at least two years
- be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in your second or third year of the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (BP201) at RMIT in 2021
- be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as:
- receiving a Government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study
- have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- have relocated from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- are a current or former refugee
- have completed your secondary education at a School Network Access Program school.
- be able to submit a selection of five examples of your own original artistic work.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: