RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from any region undertaking any RMIT programs which can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the grant is up to AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 scholarships are available from Semester 1 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
have an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
not an existing RMIT student
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- No scholarship application is required.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT students.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.